Saturday, March 19, 2011

Lolz!

I started my weekend off crazy style, with a Biore pore strip. I was VERY pleased with the results.

Something else I like to do to start off my mornings is lay in bed and make a mental list, called 'What would Chelsea Handler laugh at.' And then for the rest of the day, if I don't think she would enjoy what I'm saying, I don't say it.

Things have gotten a little trickier ever since the premiere of 'After Lately' however. Now I don't just have Chelsea to think about, I have to also make Heather McDonald, Sarah Colonna, Chris Franjola, Brad Wollack, and Jiffy laugh. That's A LOT of pressure.

For your pleasure, here are a couple of my favorite Chris Franjola tweets:

"Just putting the finishing touches on my waldorf salad for tomorrows Oscar party."

"To the guy who delivers me a new phone book every 2 months - you might as well just leave a butter churn I would probably use that more."

"Happy Presidents Day Weekend everyone-I hope my James K. Polk costume still fits."

(and my personal favorite, it's a retweet)
"Good one RT @billengvall: Took my son and his four college buddies out to dinner. Gonna have to mortgage my house to pay for it. Hahahahaha."

Good stuff!

(I almost forgot. Despite what I said before about this store, Forever 21 is donating every single dollar from it's online sales to Japan relief efforts today. I bought a pair of shoes similar to ones I was originally going to buy from Target.com.)

3 comments:

  1. Hi! visiting from a day in the life hop.

    Funny stuff! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks!

    Your daughter is ADORABLE! Fyi, I would also be concerned about a gray tooth.... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tweeted you about Biore strips. I love that you admitted it first ... I could stare at the results for hours, as gross as that is. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete