Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bored-o-rama, blog-o-rama

Hi, welcome!

Blogging, take two.

I have an extreme and intense case of boredom, so I'm going to try out this blogging thing again. I have re-done the page and taken down all three of the old blogs and we're going to start this thing over again from scratch! Bigger and Blackerer, just like David Cross.

Allow me to introduce myself! I'm Stacy. I'm 28, have a dog, and have been married for a year and a half. The dog's name is Diego and he's a Maltese Poodle. Before you say "Awwww," like I know you will, he seems to have been bred with a full size poodle. Ruh-roh! I love him with all my heart, but he is rather large and not exactly what I had in mind. That's okay though. He's been around for five years, so I think I'll keep him. My husband is Derek and he plays hockey in Europe, which leads me into why I'm so BORED.

We are originally from Chicago (3 million people) and live there from April-August and then from September to end of March we live in northern Italy. In the mountains. In a tiny valley made up of 6,000 people. In a tiny village made up of 1,000 people, IF THAT. And I am OVER IT! Hockey is over and I'm ready to go home. Italy is lovely, but home is home. And even though I'm so bored, the thought of doing anything but sitting on the couch with the computer in my lap seems extremely overwhelming and totally uninteresting. Overachiever I am not!

Night has now fallen and my eyes are crossed (which could very easily happen b/c I have a bad left eye....). Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment