Saturday, April 30, 2011

Are you having a laugh?

As I'm sure you know, today was the Royal Wedding. A ROYAL WEDDING! Americans seem to be pretty gaga over it, so I can only imagine how crazy England is going. In honor of this most magnificent day, I thought I'd go ahead and post some pictures from my time in London. They have absolutely nothing to do with the wedding though. My best friend Carlie lives in London, actually just north of London, in Welwyn Garden City. But don't you go pronouncing it Wel-win, it's pronounced Wellan. London is awesome and those girls have MAD style. Lots and lots of awesome boots, lots of layering, lots of jewlery, and lots of pale skin! Enjoy!
And my favorite.........
........that's Carlie's car. It was originally lined up with the other cars and she forgot to put it in park!

Congratulations Will and Kate, suckeeeeeerrrss! Marriage is ROOOUUUGGHH!

1 comment:

  1. I secretly (not-so-secretly) want to be friends with your friends because of pictures like that.

    ReplyDelete