Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dear Diary

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend full of sunshine and love.

Mine sucked.

I went shopping. And saw myself in fantastic lighting. In a three way mirror. And now I will kill myself.

Some thoughts from my time at the mall:
  • I hate people.
  • I really hate girls.
  • I hate myself.
  • Where did this ball of flab on the side of my thigh come from?
  • I am not good at color blocking.
  • Turning your medium sized cotton underwear from Target into thongs so you don't have an underwear line is not comfortable.
  • I hope everyone at this mall dies. Today.
  • Why do I have backne at 28?
  • Teenagers are SO stupid.
  • Girls are SO stupid.
  • I wish my rings weren't getting cleaned so I can wear those and people will know that, despite how pathetic I may look, I actually found a guy to marry me. (My husband hates me and finds me incredibly unamusing, but that's besides the point.)
  • Wow, my legs are pale.
  • Wow, my legs are hairy.
  • Wow, my legs are dry.
  • Wow, I have no calves.
  • Wow, my face is greasy.
  • This dinnerware set from Anthropologie is exactly what I've been looking for. (I'll share later!)
And then thankfully, dinner with Tess came along and washed the suck away!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't these kinds of days fun!?! Lol. I hope tomorrow finds you in a little better mood. Or just stay out of that mall! haha :)

    ReplyDelete