Thursday, May 12, 2011

Dibs.

There's somebody I would like to call dibs on before she becomes a monstrous hit in the United States and I can no longer claim her for myself. She's the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on and I love her with all my heart. Please meet Chery Cole.
WHAT.A.BABE. I LOVE HER. I LOVE HER. I LOVE HER. I SERIOUSLY LOVE HER.

Look at those dimples!
Just wait until you hear her speak!
I go to England just to watch her on tv. (Okay, AND to see Carlie and Jimmy.)(But not really.)
And now she's coming to America, HALLELUJAH!

Cheryl is a judge on the British 'X-Factor,' along with Simon Cowell, and now she's also a judge on the new American version. She's absolutely charming and she's Englands little love child. Her and Simon are so wonderful together and I am saddened that her time over here will be tainted by nonsense from another judge, Paula Abdul. Paula is a troll.

In a few months when you find yourself falling in love, please remember she is mine.

I LOVE CHERYL COLE! A LOT!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous isn't she!!! I always say she'd be the only woman to turn me haha!! She is actually from where I live so I'm lucky to have the same accnet- woo!! I was in a club here once and her mam was in it - her mam is so tiny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know about Jordy (Geordy?) Shore?!!!!

    ReplyDelete