Friday, April 1, 2011

Buy Me Some Peanuts and Crackerjacks

Let's put aside 'happy' and talk about misery!

Yesterday was miserable! I know there a lot of bad things going on in the world, I'm very aware of that. But nothing breaks my heart more than putting my oversized maltipoo in his crate and watching him being wheeled off to ride in cargo for a 9 1/2 hour trip. He has no idea what's going on and it just makes me so sad! I know a couple who's dog didn't make it after this trip and that's all that runs through my head..... After many tears, a couple of uncomfortable German men, and a LONG flight, Diego is home and thriving!
Ohmygoshlookatthatface


I'm also thriving, thanks for asking!

Derek and I were on different flights, so my parents picked me up and we joined forces with his family. In very typical white, American, middle class fashion, we ate at The Cheesecake Factory! I got what I expected-really big glasses and really big portions, but I did not expect to see on the menu three salad options that are smart choices or something like that. They are all under 590 calories. What?! I hope so! It's a salad!

It's good to be back, but it sure is gray here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment