Monday, June 13, 2011

You're Grounded!

This past Saturday night I turned 17 again. I babysat. And then I found myself watching the MTV Movie Awards while the kids were sleeping. I've noticed a big change in maturity in the past few years, in that I have stopped watching these awards shows, along with The Real World, Road Rules, and any type of Challenge show. I liked life like that. I was happy with myself for growing up. Now I've gone and ruined everything.

I really enjoyed the movie awards!

And you know what I enjoyed the most? Robert Pattinson!

I don't enjoy vampires. I don't enjoy reading about vampires. I also don't enjoy watching vampires. I've never read or watched any of the Twilight series and I was okay with that. It never saddened me that I wasn't in love with a vampire...... until this weekend! Robert Pattinson was SO charming and SO funny on the awards, I realized I've been majorly missing out. He told the funniest jokes that kind of actually bombed, but then he would keep laughing and then I would laugh and I felt quite a bond with him. He was even shaking as he read his thing for Reese Witherspoon. So sweet!

(I had to google this to make sure I was getting the right name)

TEAM EDWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment