Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Dream In White And Burlap

Anything white is a favorite of mine! (Except people...then I prefer tan, of the Mexican or Central/South American variety.) I just love how clean white is. And most of all, I love splashes of color amongst all white. Once Derek buys us our dream home (very soon, right Der?), I'll be able to install my all white dream kitchen! From what I hear, there's ALWAYS extra money left over to remodel after you buy a house!

Luckily for me, there is another person who also loves white! Dreamy Whites! This is her house people! Do you know who lives here? Dreamy white herself, white husband, and approximately five children. Maybe a pet, who knows?
How, how, HOW does she keep this place so clean?!?! I absolutely adore this house and couldn't ask for a more perfect home, buuuut, I just don't think there's any possible way I could live here! I like to start pretty much every morning with at least three coffee spills, white stains on my shirt from toothpaste, and hairsprayed nose hairs. Sadly, that means I do not EVER get to live in an all white, "french farmhouse." Isn't this home beautiful though?! Thank you for letting me daydream, Dreamy Whites!

I love burlap too!

No comments:

Post a Comment