Sunday, June 5, 2011

More like Year-o-Love

I guess this is what it's like to grow up.....

There have been engagements, weddings, and babies galore lately!!
  • Congratulations again to Tess and Ray! The day went perfectly and the wedding/reception was beautiful. Like, seriously, beautiful! The bride looked amazing (Not a surprise. She looks amazing even when wearing her 12 year old, torn, pajama sweatpants, no bra, and 18 year old crooked glasses.) and danced like a swan. My only complaint was that it was very hot while the sun was still up, so I had a touch of B.O. by the end of the night.
  • Congratulations to my sister in law, Kim, also known as Sister, and her boyfriend Billy on their engagement! Their wedding will take place next summer and I am the unofficial volunteer wedding planner because I'm bossy and never got to plan a wedding. I just take it upon myself to try and plan weddings now and then I pretend it's mine when the day comes. I'm sure she won't mind!
  • And this just in! Congratulations to Kelly Daly and Matt Jones (This is a link to their blog. I just actually read it for the first time b/c I could never find it and it's new. Turns out these two are very angry people! I apologize ahead of time for their dirty mouths, my goodness!) on their very brand new engagement! This is Tess' best friend who accompanied her to Italy for my wedding. I got to know her on that trip and she is truly a delight to be around!! I am so happy for you, mostly because we had JUST talked about marriage and she had NO idea this was going to happen!! However, as great as she is, she is also a dream ruiner! She lives in LA and likes to tell me, a celebrity lover, how awful certain celebrities are. Not cool, but congratulations anyways!
Now is there anything that makes me happier than a wedding? Yes!!! BABIES!!!!
I think there are too many to mention and I honestly can't remember all of them because I'm pretty sure every single girl I know, plus every celebrity in Hollywood, is pregnant or just had a baby! Your bellies are adorable, your babies are adorable, your big breastfeeding boobs are adorable, and congratulations to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment