Friday, June 10, 2011

Shoulder Candy

Remember how I said I love burlap? Just say yes. (In all fairness, you really should remember! Considering you're my best friends and I just said it in my last post....) I love everything burlap. Burlap pillows, burlap table runners, burlap Christmas stockings, BURLAP ANYTHING! It makes any room look 'french' in a hurry, therefore I like!

Well, a few weeks ago my sister in law Kim was in town for a wedding where the bride gave some of the cutest bridesmaids gifts, loosely based around her wedding theme. I squealed in delight upon seeing A BURLAP BAG! Heaven on a strap! I will be the first to admit that while I just love these bags, they're a little more 'beach' than 'french.' However, I would never use one of these as a beach bag only, these would make amazing summer bags! Now I give to you, JessBecause. I would buy from here simply because the name is so clever! This link takes you to an actual site, but the links on that page take you to an Etsy shop and from there I'm confused. I guess they now go by White Apple Threads. To top it off, they live in Encinitas, CA, the very city I would choose to live in if I could live anywhere in the continental United States. Thank you very much.
Look! They have a special deal for 6 or 12 bags specifically as bridesmaids gifts. Brills!

1 comment:

  1. These really are amazing and because of you - depending on the wedding budget - I may have to buy myself and my girls these. White Apples Threads can chalk up another sale to Stacy. Commission = 100%

    ReplyDelete