Friday, August 5, 2011

It's My Mom's Birthday, And She'll Cry If She Wants To, Cry If She Wants To, You Would Cry To If It Happened To You

My poor mother has been telling anybody that would listen her "retirement countdown" for the past three years and it was suppose to be TODAY! It's about the most annoying thing I've ever had to hear and I personally couldn't wait for August 5, 2011 to arrive. Short story short, things got a little messed up at work and Marianne doesn't get to retire today. She has to wait until September 1. Sadly for me and probably every other person she comes in contact with for the the next month, we have to continue on listening to a "retirement countdown." However, this doesn't mean it's not still her birthday and she can't partaaaaaaaayyy!

Happy Birthday Marianne "No Middle Name" Carter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment